Animation

Animating the mouse was easy once I grasped the concept of Blenders key frame system. Learning about what key frames were in class helped me understand immediately what they were doing. Also the tutorial given by Ryan Dale in which I built an armature, or bone structure for my character was extremely helpful. Without an easy tutorial that walked through each step and it's importance, I would never have been able to create the mouse and a working armature on the first try. I would have had to scrap the entire mouse and start over again. I am glad that with the guidance that I had and the easy system Blender uses, I could manage to produce a decent animation on the first try.

Once the 3d section was done, it was time to import the .avi files into Windows Movie Maker. After finding some (reasonably) appropriate sounds on the internet and adding some wording and stills at the beginning and end of the movie, the animation was finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment